June 25, 2015

Top 5: Flat Sandals

Everyday is getting warmer and warmer, and my boots keep getting further inside my closet while I dig the sandals out of it. Slowly I am realizing that I need new sandals because the ones that I have, which I love, started to get that old look. While I was checking some of my options I decided to make a top 5 flat sandals that I most liked to share with you guys, in case you - just like me - may be looking for some stylish and cute flat sandals for this upcoming summer.


1. Faux Gem T-strap ($13.93). 2. Not Rated Blind Abbey ($39.95) 3. Mix Avesa Striped ($29.95) 4. Michael Antonio Drea Gladiator ($34.95) 5. Tano Aldo ($25)

What you guys think about these? Is there any cute model that is missing here? Let me know in the comments. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment