June 24, 2015

New Mac Cosmetics Collaboration: Giambattista Valli

I am a person that simply loves wearing lipstick, I just can’t get enough of it. I understand I have too many of them, but every time I decide to stop buying more lipstick, some company decide to tempt me by releasing some awesome new collection. And that’s exactly what happen this week: Mac Cosmetics decide to go wild and created with collaboration of Giambattista Valli this new set of gorgeous colors I can’t wait to try it on.


They have 5 colors:  Bianca B, Margherita, Tats, Charlotte, and Eugenie. And for those who want some sparkle a crystal glaze gloss in Lena. They will be available July 9 at maccosmetics.com for $17.50 each (gloss for $23). And there you go, my lipstick collection will grow a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment